Dining On The Dam 2023
April 2, 2023
5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
General Admission: $150
This event is for ages 21+ — no exceptions!
General Admission: $150
- Catered meal from Southern Way Catering
- An open bar with cocktails, beer, wine, and other beverages
- Live music by The Hitmen
- An exclusive evening to dine on the Lake Murray Dam!
The Lexington Chamber & Visitors Center is excited to host another year of Dining on the Dam! Join us on Sunday, April 2, from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. for one of Lexington’s most notable events, where over 1,200 guests from the Midlands and beyond come together to enjoy delicious food, beer and wine, cocktails, live music and games on the historic Lake Murray Dam. Our live entertainment this year will be The Hitmen. Learn more about them here.
All attendees must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification to enter. No exceptions!
Parking & Transportation:
Parking is limited. Due to the exclusive location of the Dam, parking is only available at the Dominion Energy Public Parks on either side of the dam. (See below for addresses.) Buses will be present to shuttle attendees to the entrance of the event.
- Parking lots will open at 4:15 p.m.
- All attendees must board shuttle buses. Any use of the walking path is strictly prohibited.
- Buses will begin running around 4:45 p.m. The event begins at 5:00 p.m.
- You must have a ticket to the event and a parking pass to park in these lots.
- Download or print your parking pass here: DOTD PARKING PASS
Dominion Energy Parking lot addresses:
Lake Murray Public Park – Lexington side
1832 North Lake Drive, Lexington
(located at the intersection of Corley Mill Road and North Lake Drive)
Lake Murray Dam North Recreational Area – Irmo side
2101 North Lake Drive, Columbia
(located near the intersection of Bush River Road and North Lake Drive)
Cornerstone Presbyterian Church
5637 Bush River Road, Columbia
*Since parking is limited, and your parking pass does not guarantee you a parking space in the Dominion Energy lots, we encourage attendees to utilize Uber, Lyft, taxis or to carpool. For the safety of our guests, you must be dropped off in one of the designated parking lots. All attendees must board a shuttle bus to enter the event.
What to Bring:
- Ticket(s) for entry – mobile or printed.
- Valid identification (this event is 21+ only. No exceptions).
- Parking pass (if you are parking in the Dominion Energy public parking areas).
- Please limit personal items (i.e., large purses, backpacks, etc.). All bags and personal items are subject to search.
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks, explosives, etc.
- Large backpacks
- Illegal substances
- Tobacco, including cigarettes, cigars, vapes, etc. This is tobacco free event
- Coolers of any kind
- Glass containers of any kind
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (except for individuals with mobility needs or limitations)
- Pets (services dogs are allowed)
- Drones and other professional camera and video equipment
- Laser pointers
- Unauthorized/Unlicensed vendors — no illegal vending is permitted.
Should you have any questions, please call the Lexington Chamber and Visitors Center at (803) 359-6113 or contact our Program & Events coordinator, Marciann Greer at email@example.com.
A 4-Star Accredited Chamber, The Lexington Chamber and Visitors Center has been creating a community that grows business for more than 60 years. Through advocacy, education, and services for its 700+ shareholders, the Lexington Chamber & Visitors Center strives to promote business prosperity and a thriving community. To learn more about the Chamber and the Lexington area, visit www.lexingtonsc.org.
Special thanks to our corporate event sponsors: